Water is crucial for your brain cells and every organ in your body (including your skin) to work properly. For your body to burn fat, it needs at least eight glasses of pure water daily. Water not only satisfies your thirst, it reduces hunger and flushes out toxins. Do drink your water- it makes your whole body feel good!
Follow an easy guide to maintain a healthy fluid intake.
- Drink a glass of water or other beverage as soon as you get up each day.
- Carry a drink with you everywhere you go.
- Keep some water or a beverage next to you whenever you are sitting for a long time
e.g. at work, watching TV or relaxing.
- Drink something with every meal or snack.
- Whenever possible, start your meal with soup.
- Eat food with a high water content.