Our SLS certified Maggi noodles have been a trusted household favourite in the country for decades, winning the hearts of Sri Lankan families. Our main noodle range, comprising Chicken and Curry variants are fortified with calcium and vitamin A.
In response to local consumer preference for more natural and familiar ingredients, Maggi renovated its popular Chicken Flavoured Noodles to include eight popular local spices to enhance taste. The product contains vegetables, herbs and spices traditionally used in Sri Lankan kitchens like coriander, cardamom, turmeric, cumin, black pepper, nutmeg, fenugreek and aniseed. The move is part of Maggi’s “Simply Good” initiative to inspire and offer tastier and more nutritious choices.
Here are a few ideas to make your Maggi noodle meals tastier and full of nutrition
- Add a ½ cup of milk and 2 tbsp of grated cheese to Maggi noodles for a creamier taste
- While cooking, add a beaten egg to the noodle dish and mix well
- Add finely chopped chicken
- When making an omelette, add cooked Maggi noodles to the center and fold
- Add diced and tempered mushrooms