Maggi noodles has been a trusted household favourite in the country for generations, winning the hearts of Sri Lankan families. Our main noodles range, comprising Chicken and Curry variants, are pioneer products in the instant noodles market. Maggi Daiya chicken flavoured noodles is the latest addition to the Maggi Classic family, catering to 12 – 16 year olds.
Whilst our popular Maggi Chicken and Maggi Curry noodles are fortified with calcium and vitamin A, Maggi Daiya chicken flavoured noodles is fortified with calcium. The much loved Maggi Chicken and Maggi Curry noodles are also enhanced with added vegetables like carrots and leaks as well as popular home ingredients typically found in Sri Lankan kitchens, such as turmeric, nutmeg, coriander, cumin and cardamom.
Here a few ideas to make your Maggi noodle meals tastier and full of nutrition
- Add a ½ cup of milk and 2 tbsp of grated cheese to Maggi noodles for a creamier taste
- While cooking, add a beaten egg to the noodle dish and mix well
- Add finely chopped chicken
- When making an omelette, add cooked Maggi noodles to the center and fold
- Add diced and tempered mushrooms